Friday, September 7, 2012

When a new business idea is that good?


I keep a notebook of good ideas that appear in my head. My challenge is to sort the inspired from the disorder. My biggest marketing and product ideas are often in a flash. My ezine is receiving raves and is becoming a book. On the other hand, some disturbing thoughts I launch into a mindless web-surfing episode. Can you relate? (I hope I'm not the only one annoyed by the distraction!)

So how do you decide what is valid? Ask yourself some simple questions.

This idea is now moving forward to do business? Your last brainstorming simplify what you are doing already? Fits into the current model? Intends to leverage your current efforts? Or do you slow down? Sometimes you have a great idea, but not the right time for this. I recommend getting an "Idea Book" and noted each brainstorming. Once you write, you know that will be available for you below, so you can easily return to what is important now. The side benefit is that you have a list of great ideas to touch on those days when you feel a dull creative.

What makes this drop in the bucket? I often ask myself this question. A bucket is a category. I have a bucket, a bucket of niche marketing online a bucket and a bucket of product. I also have a bucket for ideas of productivity, even if my ideas of productivity are usually the first to be put in place. With the ideas of grouping, it is easier to sort them by relevance.

What do you think my team? When I categorize my ideas, I take the time to review with my team. Every company needs a team. If you are a solo preneur then find a coach or mastermind to keep you from drowning yourself in your own creativity or not seeing the forest for the trees. This is a good practice to collect ideas, group them, allowing old and review it with others.

Want to be brilliant? Here is the simple formula.

1. Brand your company and products! Branding is a process of creating clarity for your business. It sends a clear message to your value. You exist to serve. When you provide a service rather than part of your core brand, will make it easier for people to accept.

2. Know your target market and USP.

3. Plan your work and your plan.

4. Delegate everything except your special splendor.

Finally, enjoy life and keep things simple! ......

No comments:

Post a Comment