Friday, July 13, 2012

Calls to Cuba from the U.S.


I live about 5 years ago in the U.S.. I was born in Cuba and the 20 years I left my country, family and friends to live here. I have work and a good economic move, but the distance with loved ones is one of the hardest things I had to take.

Until a friend told me the new application gooberCall which he described as "Simple?" Useful? and "Economic?. And it is!, GooberCall application is installed on the mobile phone and lets you make and receive calls both from wherever you're at a really low cost.

Entering www.goobercall.com can register and receive the software via SMS on your phone with the coupon n º 146985495 and a balance of $ 2 that the company gives you so you can start enjoying the gooberCall immediately.

This is software that works with almost all phone models and does not work that they are generally the oldest, gooberCall has an option to call a landline. For this you have to call a local number and then dial the desired number and press #. A big advantage is that we can then set this number to speed dial. Depending on your mobile phone company can also save on the cost of local call. My cell phone contract gives me the benefit of choosing three numbers to call for free. I chose the local access number Goober and so I only pay the cost of Goober and I know exactly how much I spend.

Apart from the option to register numbers for speed dialing, gooberCall also have access to cell phone directory. GooberCall account is like using prepaid cards, once charged the account counts down as you make calls and you can always check the balance. Another major advantage of this system is that several people with different numbers can share the same balance, such as: family, friends or employees of a company.

3 months ago I gooberCall user and effective results, "Useful? because I can make and receive calls. "Simple? because just log in page and log www.goobercall.com had the software on my phone and with a balance to begin using at will. "Economy? because since I have gooberCall am in touch with my family without worrying about costs. And most amazing is that I saved 96% on calls!

Rates from U.S. to Cuba are as follows:

From Cuba to U.S. landline 75 cents.

To register you must go to www.goobercall.com and using the coupon n º 146985495 credited them two dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment