Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Watch Big Brother 8 After Dark on Showtime TV Channel Showtoo


If you are a Big Brother 8 fan and lucky enough to have Showtime and its sister premium channels like Showtime Too (two?) You can enjoy a behind the scenes look at the houseguests and their comings and goings on.

As I reported in TV Robot's Big Brother 8 section, the all new Big Brother After Dark has 3 hours a night live on Showtime Two. You will see Big Brother 8 house as you've never seen before as Showtime gives us 3 hours to live a day 7 days a week to spy on what is really happening in Big Brother 8 house.

The live broadcast as it happens rarely seen footage. The only thing that changes is close to that will pass through several cameras positioned in various parts of the house, so you do not see all the action - only what they choose to show live. What I saw is very good and revealing. The quality is also unexpectedly high, because their is no editing of movies or other sweeteners.

Since I have Tivo and I loaded all the previous nights recorded and waiting for me. So far I've seen footage of 4 nights (12 hours) and still showed 9 episodes (27 hours).

Now that may seem like a lot of LIVE Big Brother to watch, but actually you can fast forward through a huge amount of stuff. In fact, if you have favorite houseguests you may just want to look for movies that include them. Or, if you really hate someone may want to skip movies are inside

Personally I've found that I can watch an episode in about 1 hour 3 hours if I fast forward freely. Last night for example I have seen more than 6 hours of Live Big Brother After Dark movies in less than 2 hours.

Now there's a down side for this movie ... activities that are seen "off the grid" can have an impact the experience you have to look at the real Big Brother 8, airing on CBS. In some cases I have seen things that did not broadcast that showed the true inner feelings and my viewing experience different crowds.

An example is how Carol was a complete brat and was sulking at home and was mad that the cameras were following. This behavior was childish and really changed my opinion of her. They watched him sign 24/7 so because he was a kid? Now that would never have sent the real show, but when I saw Big Brother After Dark I had the chance to see what was really happening. The show regular Carol made out to be quiet and well balanced. Far from the truth.

So, is Big Brother After Dark right for you? Well, yes, if you love the show. Just do not watch too many episodes before the action is broadcast on TV. Me, I watch it more as a supplement to watch movies from the "after the fact." In this way the show will not be ruined and I do not want to know before you are changed and aired.

One thing to note is that Big Brother 8 on CBS is broadcast live every Thursday evening for the eviction ceremony. Thus, while most of the episodes may have things in them that they were still on the air should be sure to watch the movie on Thursday evening (9:00 to 0:00 PST) live as it happens. The day before the movie Wednesday night can be dangerous to look like, most likely contain "spoilers". If you like spoilers okay. I do not. For me I want to enjoy the action it takes on TV without knowing the results.

For more information about Big Brother 8 and Big Brother After Dark, stop by my blog Robot TV as I myself have much to rant and rave about as well as other contributing writers and comments from viewers and readers like you. And 'Big Brother a great summer so far! Join the fun! ......

No comments:

Post a Comment