Thursday, August 9, 2012

Solar Capricho


Capricho solar ... I sit here and want to sleep ... solar whim and desire to receive the sun the moon. Yellow suns solar fad that comes with my body dry soles flood of harmony and light.

Solar Capricho see me sitting in this chair rare among flying butterflies, birds flying in loose branches, and I, just me. wanting to fly in the clouds open to prevent my deep sadness and rage. Solar whim, I fly and light touch of a finger.

Solar whim of the divine light of God's love. Solar Caprichos down and that sun on my skin turn brown earth. Capricho solar, wind in your face with bee ... and melancholy, suddenly the mountain breeze becomes infinite on my forehead, my heart beating.

Solar whim wanting to see my pigeon that flew, I found my sweet little bird falling from a building and went to fly between branches of distant trees from an area near heat esmorecido, I had in my hand caught and brought to life with water. No again I have not seen since.

Solar Capricho, teach me to get all the forgiveness I'll do you?, Solar whim, feeling alone in this chair and helpless, abandoned. Solar Capricho, shame lost in melancholy wound bed and crying my ruin, great evil. Capricho solar, celestial moon and old paper fortune is not wanted in hand looking for host ... and listening to birds sing and dance a waltz, unable even to see them laugh, caress, love. Capricho, which is thunder and lightning and wind and sad lament, wander alone in his holiness and mountain walking, I go without being happy, no one loved me, why are my days? What am I doing here? What regret tomorrow? ...

Tell stories to one that I already know all I need. I will learn soon, the site of God, who bought a house to become a millionaire full of birds, such illusions true elegance and harmony, which buys air and the silver light of the earth, the birds will not fly and sing and tell you I tweet, tweet. And tell me do not go ... I'm alone, but I will be watching from a corner of the world, no matter to me. Light in the shadow of the night who wants to escape and go nowhere but here, without my knowing if I'm still pure.

I feel and see abandoned, who cares what it is?, Sorry for my wrongs, I'm dying of heat I, heat in the back, ask forgiveness for my mistakes, back pain, full of sadness I feel my soul riding and feel eternity.

Whim of mine, deep and vital man who loves the real, totally my selfishness, and the solitude of the sky overwhelms me, and it's nice ... with treason in the heart I know, with this vitality that I do not know if I have, as evening, unique landscape, as the penumbra, the flight, such as large solar radiation and UVA ... Dew wet grass and flowers of different colors. Heat the soul that involved nothing. and the body does not get tired. What more torture awaits me?, What other problems await me?, What more suffering I have left?.

Vagaries of the sun, not mine. Strong as the wind that gives strong and I am his regret, I feel his impatience, without moon or stars soles and here I am ... suffering like crazy, seeing trees, eucalyptus trees, shrubs, ants, butterflies, insects and rare birds did not know to look for colors including mine.

Land-marking .... clean my shoes love not war, against the pain go and walk, land and causing stains curse unfortunately, land charming and sweet to my trees. Shoes have to wash by hand, also my clothes, valuable pieces with water and soap, hot water and a healthy and strong barbed brush, be wise to do so alone.

I overcome everything ... the infinite torment of being unloved, forgotten on this earth, thing to thing, step by step I forget. There have been dear, is my life, my father's name to ask to be soon. I want happiness and rest, to forget, you've succeeded. I overcome everything, step by step, like a pilgrim, inch by inch, as the road. Virtue virtue, but I need help from my destination and, with that, piece of heaven I can do everything, cover and leave the empty distances, open my way to heaven, do and undo, try at least. I want to heal and heal. It's a giant arrow that pierced me, I like an elephant I have received, I want to be one in this land, being born again in these ways and learn to love and love them.

What a life I lead, I write things go ... but as I've become. Well things happen to me that my pen moves without sense, and are, believe me, feelings of the soul which plasmo here.

Mom is gold and silver ... silver and gold worth Mom, Mom is worth a lot of money, mom goes the sun. Mom gets up in the morning and makes breakfast, take care of cats as anyone and is happy, but worth a look for one thing, it is intelligent and cultured, is capable of more, we call LA GORDA, from an early age he always was chubby, and she understood, mom is FAT, I'm also a little bit. Mom preparing the rose water in a pot, back in St. Xoán, inventing recipes for traditional Spanish cornstarch and looks out the window through ... people from elsewhere with a more varied life than mom. Mom takes care of all good, clean and cook very well. We pass the vacuum cleaner and clean the dust and live. So with mom and so we are still happy, if so, is because she is worth its weight in gold, mom wins and goes ahead, fat mom understands, is strong, it is hard if you want, is brave and hence their struggle can not mourn for the big stuff, while small ones can make you sick.

Mary Eva went to Viareggio in Italy, near Pisa, Viareggio hotel is located in the Garden, works very hard to learn Italian, Eva Mary likes all Italians and therefore wants to be next to one that is like no other There in Viareggio ... my sister enjoy while eating fruit to stay slim. Tourism and Eucharistic Viareggio but it is a sun. With gorgeous beaches, overlooking the sea with small soles give good ride and good breathing. Viareggio in Italy and I'm still here, but in November I want to go too, to Florence, Rome, Viareggio, is a dream that will soon become reality.

Toast of poets ... where I was, alone or in flip flops ... toast of poets, what sad song, marked with purple all illusion. Love has been to provide my punishment, toast poets, love was not, took my kids ... poets toast while the moon falls that sweet creature of my loneliness. Toast of people sad, sad as the sun at night ... and I exist ... I depend on the sun, its ray, here I am wasting ink, energy poured into this sad regret that I am ... Hoist your glass and mine, with them to heaven lying and looking to God ... no sorrows that fill beings, there is no where to grab it ... I want to be someone to someone who wants a lot, but only the annex would be ... I ran the essence, you have chosen and miss you asked. I cry in the sun and sweat, poet toast, crisp little dream and therefore win ... It tops collide, they exchange fluids, fill the mouths and tastes good wine. Is tested again and a new flavor comes out in the mouth ... just love, real love, but not everything can end badly.

Hello, Topaz is slow ... Hey lady, sweet shadow anochecedora, sunset light coming out of the shadow, harmony, wanting out ... lit night. ... In death wound, injury ... I never knew failures and happy, friendly and durable. ... I fit easily in the walk, dark shadow I back away and fled and the Divine Will sundown?, Am I? ...

Evita's Italian homeland ... The boot ... love conquered, home life, boot, one love ... Mary Eve, and enjoy staying there, there is, is wonderful. Italy wins and convinces, there the love charmed, Italy benefits of the soul, Mary Eva do you marry? ... Italy ... go for long ... Italy ... perpetual dreamland ... ... she loves Italy ... Italy ... that fucks, beer and cherries. Italy forever, give up Italy, Italy yuy weed ... that boot, which makes Mary Eva crazy, with the land where it will study ... 2006, his year will be ... I think so ... La la la ... There will be gone.

Always live GALICIA ... Magdalena, always here, always think green day and night, why go back to Venezuela? ... even if the target is unpredictable ... changing, maybe back, girl green Galicia, Galicia without ignorance of foreign owned Mockingbird, with its animated forest, singing in the morning, and Magdalena rivers dream ... living in Galicia with no intention of moving JAM ? S.

Your home and everything is HERE? ... She is poor, where would you go?, Their daily lives and do not earn enough to go changing. Galicia, my Galicita, land of Magdalene, his daughter ... why move?, What is the scam? ... Green everything is green here, nice and bright.

My Renault eleven ... four-door beige angora, that lasts and lasts, with cushions of cats and other rounds. My stroller's four-door life, since age 18 and lasts and lasts, because in 2006 I have no money for another, nor do I want ... for my Renault is my partner, to me the first. Do not change it for anything, for me is a dream of smuggling, of distance, one of the best things that have happened, but if I could sell this one without buying a megane, skoda dacia or ... Dacia is very nice and my pocket, my Renault 11 is quality, but sometimes lonely and sick at the hospital I have to carry, his repair shop, who treat it well to give you more ... my love, my heart that takes me everywhere I walk through the roads at night takes care of me, I aspire and I wash him if any crash repair ... is my Renault 11. In 2006, turns 18, I want you to accomplish many more, at least until 2001. Health and luck and see you always love.

Do not have children ... to dream them at my age it's best not to want them. Just add me problems. Do not ever have children, I do not see their faces, not the desire of my years, I am older and fat, no boyfriend, I will not, no longer dreaming. Nor do I have to whom accept that unless Madrid in Madrid that he asks. Still do not know what will, I know you a little or a lot, maybe accept ... Yes, I agree, but no children, that's not for me, I hope not in my being, I just want to be happy in my peace and live fully what I have.

My family, just mom, dad and Mary ... and I will ... Mary Eva to Italy, where are you mom? ... sick mommy, Mary Eva in her things and only because I'm going. I have only really them and I will ... Mary Eva in his affairs, his mother in and no one M? S.

MAM? -Vacances en France-mom wants to go to France with his brother who lives in Toulouse, lives there and sees the light ... Also Serachín Carmelita and Uncle. I'm staying here, told me a fairy godmother, will go a month or two. MAM? Wants to go to Toulouse.

My feeble senses ... away thinking that dream go, flying to the sun, they are innocent, fragile, loving but fragile ... My weak senses, then leave, after flying high, then leave. My feeble senses to flee from me, they said, "I want to go, I laugh, I feel" ...

I'm bad ... because I look to the other over his shoulder, because I dream pigeons in my window, I'm bad because I usually think of the shadow, and I walk alone, under a cloak of darkness, I'm bad because deep breath and know nothing, only what others say.

Italy second home of Mary Evita, Evita Chary of Varrel Eva, second virtue, great is Italy, Italy is solid.

Ability to work ... to achieve what you want to progress, step by step from the shadows and sponges that absorb joy and pleasure, to do on holiday in the sun, in winter, the snow, but above all, with love.

I got calls ... phone ringing, not stand it anymore, my death will not lead to anything, a man of dark voice tells me little I have, I know that is a big threat, he says that if you can pray ... or are you going to disappear ... I feel frightened and helpless, left me thinking ... I'm young to die. Ring ring ring ... who speaks with a tissue in your mouth is a coward ... Do not know who is ... are called hard, disturbing ... What I can do?.

Resign ... with my life that was so bad, the life I lived, do it step by step, I seek to be resplendent with my luck, wonderful, intelligent, friendly and good friend. See you soon.

Magdalena did not want to be always depressed and thinking that he was wrong, so I decided to be a traveler ... visited Marina d'or, Benicassim, Oropesa del Mar, Peniscola, Barcelona, ​​Girona, Paris, Orléans, Luxembourg, Strasbourg, Belgium, Bruges, Rome, Urbino, Ancona, Florence, Pisa, Lisbon, Porto ... and many other places that he loved it and removed it from monotony. With those trips became a happier woman ... opened them to the world and so did his mind. I did not want a psychologist, the psychologist would be it. And he has succeeded.

Magdalena was beautiful, but only marry for love, if it came, would stay single ... and the years passed and everything seemed to think so would always ... and no longer dreamed of having children ... saw it as something that happened to others, not her. Never see his face in the face of a child because I never give birth.

Would be positive, although not always have been loved and admired, or respected ... by garbage around her ... I had forgotten that it was like Calimero, that chicken cartoon sad that both adored and who would like to help you live better. Calimero and she, she and Calimero ... had to leave the shell of the head and have new ideas, survive amid the storm. Had to progress and realize that poor marry poor and rich with rich ... foreign cases not surround ... became increasingly clear that if he wanted to marry would have to look down, not up as it always used to do ... I hope you succeed ... I hope he gets it and thereby becomes a very happy woman. If you have not already been ...

No comments:

Post a Comment